Saturday, February 4, 2012

MAYOR BISTEK BAUTISTA SAYS 'THANK YOU'

MAYOR BISTEK BAUTISTA 
SAYS 'THANK YOU'


VANCOUVER, British Columbia --Two days after I made an exclusive interview with Quezon City Mayor Herbert "Bistek" Bautista, we met again during the luncheon in honor of B.C. Premier Christy Clark at the Josephine's on Main St., Vancouver, B.C. Bautista attended the Cities Summit 2012 on February 1-2. "Alex, thank you for your write-up. It was informative and I like it. Thank you for your warm welcome. My staff in the Philippines have informed me they read your story in the internet." Mayor Bistek was introduced to me by Philippine Consul General Jose Ampeso during a private dinner at the house of Sister City founder Annie Miles last January 31 on Prince Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment